These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use this website; [NursingNotes.co.uk] and served by [indeMedia, NursingNotes, 130 Old St, London, EC1V 9BD].
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the NursingNotes website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NursingNotes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, NNUK Limited and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on NNUK Limited. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://nursingnotes.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://nursingnotes.co.uk with express prior permission.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://nursingnotes.co.uk.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://nursingnotes.co.uk.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NursingNotes’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Redistribute content from NNUK Limited (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. NNUK Limited does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of NNUK Limited, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws NNUK Limited shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- NNUK Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to NNUK Limited a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Persons or organisations may link to our website without prior written approval so so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
NursingNotes has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NursingNotes of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. NursingNotes makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, NursingNotes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NursingNotes does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. NursingNotes may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, NursingNotes does not make any commitment to update the materials after publication.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
By entering any competition, either on this website or on social media, you are not only bound by these terms and conditions but also our dedicated terms of competition entry.