Who are we?
NursingNotes brings you free-to-view content that, as nurses and allied healthcare professionals, we feel passionate about.
We have a diverse team working with NursingNotes – the majority of our team have primary clinical roles and work with NursingNotes when able.
- Matt Bodell (@Matt_Bodell) is the NursingNotes managing editor. He has a specific passion for acute care, end-of-life care, and ensuring the nursing profession has a voice on the national stage.
- Beth Taylor (@SocialBeth) is our social media editor and administrative assistant. While she doesn’t have a background in healthcare she enjoys working alongside healthcare professionals to improve patient care.
- James McKay is a writer and student nurse in Australia. He has a background in undergraduate medical education and
- Clare Bodell (@ClareBodell) is a writer and registered nurse in the UK. She has a passion for clinical haematology and enjoys working alongside student nurses developing their education.
- Chloe Dawson is a writer and registered nurse in the US. She has a passion for dermatology, asthetic nursing and is currently undertaking her masters in advanced clinical practice.
Looking to join our team? Drop us an email.
As an organisation, we understand that words have power. We, therefore, require all NursingNotes writers and contributors to be accurate with their words, features, and headlines.
All articles marked for publication pass-through an editorial process that seeks to ensure any claims are correct at the time of publication.
Articles marked as ‘Opinion’ are the views of the author highlighted for the purposes of mindful debate and not that of NursingNotes.
Ownership and Funding
NursingNotes is wholly owned and operated by indeMedia LTD. indeMedia LTD (Company No. 11250786), a registered company in England and Wales. We receive no external funding and rely on ad revenue for funding.
Our registered address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE.
While we make every effort to ensure our content is correct at the time of publication, complaints and correction requests can be made directly to our editor.
We are passionate about working alongside our readers. We dedicate ourselves to honesty, fairness and respect for the individual.
We sometimes make an editorial decision not to cover certain news or events if they conflict with our ethical standards.